Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Taco Quesadilla's


Ok, I didn't get my blog post in last night, but I have a good reason. I had a long awaited Girls night out. I made dinner for the boys and Bill and then I went out and hand Sushi with some friends from my church. It was a lot of fun. Good food and good company. :) So, I took pictures of dinner last night. Here is what we did for our Tuesday, Taco night. I made Taco Quesadillas. Sounds yummy, It was yummy. I had a bit or two, to make sure they were ok for the men to eat :)

Ingredients
1.5 lb ground beef
1 packet taco seasoning
1/3 cup water
refried beans
cheese
toppings of your choice
tortillas

Directions:
I browned the ground beef and drained off the excess fat. Then I added the taco seasoning mix and water, and cooked down. following the packet directions. Then on a flour tortilla, I spread some refried beans, then sprinkled my taco meat mixture, and cheese. (my hubby and kids won't eat anything else.). On a hot griddle I sprayed some PAM, Then I put my loaded tortilla down on the hot griddle, then topped with a plain tortilla. Waited about 5 min or so, til the bottom was browned a little, and then flipped the quesadilla. Took off the heat when the opposite side was browned too. Then sliced with my pizza cutter into little triangles. This was a quick and fun change from tacos every tuesday. :)


These would be good with sour cream and guacamole. If I had either I would have had some with it.

Enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment