Monday, October 27, 2014

Banana Pancakes or 3 Ingredient Pancakes

Banana Pancakes
Aka  3-ingredient pancakes

These pancakes are my second favorite pancakes thus far, in my quest to find the best low carb pancake solution. I know it's crazy that I'm searching for the best pancakes. But it could be worse. :)

These pancakes are moist, and very banana nut bread flavored. I'm thinking a more browned banana would have tasted better. My banana wasn't too soft, these will be great with a bit of walnuts or pecans mixed in or coconut flakes for added texture. I also found this recipe on Pinterest. (are you noticing a pattern here?) These are super fast and easy to make. Great for if your in a rush and don't want to pull out the blender or mixer. These can be quickly made with a fork and a bowl. The flavor is very banana, and it has a kind of spongy texture. I kept thinking while I was eating them that they needed a little something different, maybe I wanted the nut crunch like banana nut bread but these were good and quick. I ate these with just a little butter on each pancake. No syrup or added any thing else.

Ingredients:

1 banana
2 eggs
1/4 tsp cinnamon

Directions:

Mash the banana with a fork, add the eggs and mix together. Add the cinnamon, mix together. Cook on heated griddle until browned, flip, brown and enjoy! :)

Super easy and fast. Enjoy!

Please let me know if you add any other ingredients to this and how you feel they turned out.

No comments:

Post a Comment