Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Hard to believe that it's been a month since i've posted!

I am so sorry it's been so long since i've posted. I've had my in-laws visiting and so we've been out to eat a TON, and I need to get on it quick... I am headed  to Phoenix, AZ this weekend, for my Associates Degree Graduation. So, hopefully when I get back I can focus on more baking and posting. I'm in my bachelor program right now, so I'm still busy. But I still make dinners for my family. Last night we had chicken fried steak. MMM they were tasty. But I already have that recipe on here. I need to start shaking things up! New christmas cookie recipes, and dessert options to come! I LOVE the holdiays! :)

Here's hoping for a quick return and more recipes to come :) Have a GREAT FALL/Holiday Season! :)

Shae

No comments:

Post a Comment